ARCO CONTINUES PARTNERSHIP WITH LATITUDE 36 FOODS
At ARCO we view the first project we complete for a client as a stepping stone to a successful, long-term partnership. That’s why, ARCO’s Ohio Valley office is thrilled to partner with Latitude 36 Foods – a leader in portion-packed goods and salad condiment kits – as they expand their growing business nationwide!
Because we complete millions of square feet in cold storage space each year, ARCO understands the unique challenges that our food and beverage partners, like Latitude 36 Foods, face. Whether it’s a small cooler addition or a 250,000 SF tenant improvement, ARCO approaches every project with the maximum combination of experience, technical knowledge, and skills, resulting in turnkey project delivery and the most cost-effective solutions.
With one project successfully completed, a second under construction, and additional projects on the horizon, ARCO is committed to providing Latitude 36 Foods with solutions that are right for their business and the very best customer experience.
42,215 SF Box-in-a-Box Cooler Addition | Fairfield, Ohio
- 42,215 SF 36°F Box-in-a-Box Cooler
- 32′ Clear Height
- Eight (8) New Dock Positions
- 800 Amp Electrical Service
- ESFR Fire Protection System
- Eight (8) 35,000 lb. Vertical Hydraulic Levelers, Under Leveler Seals, and Dock Swing Lights
- Installation of Four (4) Roof-Mounted Condensing Units and Eight (8) Evaporators for Freon Refrigeration System
- Capacity for 540,000 lbs. of Product Including Nuts, Cranberries, Cheese, and Dressing
- Partial Demolition of Existing Foundation for Four (4) New Dock Pits and Condensate
253,702 SF Cold Storage & Food Processing Facility Tenant Improvement | Corona, California
- 253,702 SF Cold Storage & Food Processing Facility Tenant Improvement
- Just Under 90,000 SF of Cold Storage Space
- Roughly 75,000 SF of Production Space
- Roughly 55,000 SF of Dry Warehouse Space
- Approximately 32,000 SF of Employee Support & Office Space
- 36′ Clear
- 21 Dock Positions
- One (1) Drive-In Ramp
- 6,000 Amp Electrical Service
- Freon Refrigeration System
ABOUT LATITUDE 36 FOODS
Latitude 36 Foods is the leader in portion-packed salad condiments, spices, private label snacks, portioned cheese, and portioned bacon products. Guided by a revolutionary spirit and driven by a team of dedicated employees, Latitude 36 Foods serves customers by delivering excellence, integrity, and delight in every package. Latitude 36 Foods seeks to exceed the expectations of every customer, and make new friends through the building of superior relationships across the portion-packed goods industry.