REGIONAL SPOTLIGHT: CALIFORNIA
With a long history of successfully delivered projects across the state, ARCO has the experience and expertise it takes to succeed in the California market. From foodservice distribution facilities to high hazard environments, ARCO’s team of specialized design/build construction professionals understand the unique challenges that our California clients face. As the California construction market continues to grow, we are dedicated to pursuing value added solutions that are right for clients and their businesses – regardless of project complexity or scale.
For more information about ARCO’s best-in-class design/build solutions, contact Brian Westre, Director of Preconstruction.
California Featured Project Experience
1. FedEx Ground | Oceanside, California
290,000 SF Automated Sorting Facility
2. FedEx Ground | Burbank, California
240,000 SF Automated Sorting Facility
3. Harbor Distributing | Santa Fe Springs, California
355,590 SF Beverage Distribution Facility Renovation
4. Quality Custom Distribution | Fontana, California
182,000 SF Foodservice Distribution Facility Renovation
5. Quality Custom Distribution | City of Industry, California
156,000 SF Foodservice Distribution Facility Renovation
6. Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group | Victorville, California
860,000 SF FDA Certified Beverage Production & Distribution Facility
7. Reyes Holdings | Huntington Beach, California
500,000 SF Beverage Distributorship & Corporate Headquarters
8. Scannell Properties | FedEx Ground | Arcadia, California
368,000 SF Automated Sorting Facility
9. Pasha Automotive Services | Porsche | National City, California
27,580 SF Auto Processing Facility Tenant Improvement
ARCO's best-in-class design/build solutions in the California market.