ARCO COMPLETES COLD STORAGE & FOOD PROCESSING FACILITY FOR REPEAT CLIENT LATITUDE 36 FOODS
ARCO recently completed a 253,702 SF cold storage and food processing facility tenant improvement for repeat client Latitude 36 Foods. Located in Corona, California, the project features 73,000 SF of production space, a 62,800 SF 36°F cooler, a 6,260 SF -10°F freezer, 17,200 SF of USDA certified bacon and cheese space, and more.
The new facility will expand the company’s state-of-the-art packaging capabilities and features a design focused on employee welfare and safety. The increased capacity will support continued commercial excellence and diversification for Latitude 36 Foods.
This is the second project ARCO and Latitude 36 Foods have partnered on, previously completing a 42,215 SF box-in-a-box cooler addition in Fairfield, Ohio.
- 253,702 SF Cold Storage & Food Processing Tenant Improvement
- Approximately 90,000 SF of Cold Storage Space
- Approximately 75,000 SF Production Space
- Approximately 55,000 SF Dry Warehouse Space
- Approximately 32,000 SF Employee Support & Office Space
- 36’ Clear Height
- 21 Dock Positions
- One (1) Drive-In Ramp
- 7,000 Amp Electrical Service
- Freon Refrigeration System