ARCO COMPLETES AUTO PROCESSING FACILITY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
ARCO recently completed this 27,580 SF auto processing facility tenant improvement for repeat client Pasha Automotive Services and end-user Porsche. Located in San Diego, California, the renovation of the more than 60-year-old pre-engineered metal building features a 22,000 SF warehouse, 5,580 SF office, 1,845 SF foil room, and an 847 SF detail room. This project adds to our growing portfolio of projects in Southern California.
Check out what the client had to say about working with ARCO below.
Construction Details Include:
- 27,580 SF Auto Processing Facility Tenant Improvement
- Renovation of 60+ Year Old Pre-Engineered Metal Building
- Sloped Existing Asphalt Floor Replaced with Flat Concrete Floor
- Installation of Two (2) In-Ground Rotary Lifts & Three (3) Hunter Lifts
- 22,000 SF Warehouse
- 5,580 SF Warehouse
- 1,845 SF Foil Room
- 847 SF Detail Room
- 14′ Clear Height
- 24,000 Lumen Fixtures in Warehouse