ARCO COMPLETES KANSAS CITY LABORATORY & OFFICE FACILITY FOR KCAS BIOANALYTICAL & BIOMARKER SERVICES
ARCO’s Kansas City division recently completed a 67,950 SF laboratory and office facility for repeat client KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services! The project is located in the Kansas Bioscience Park in Olathe, Kansas.
The facility features a 20,000 SF biosafety level II laboratory with gas and liquid systems including deionized water, bulk liquid nitrogen, bulk nitrogen gas, and compressed air, as well as an HVAC system designed for strict temperature, humidity, and ventilation requirements. Additional features include 39,000 SF of office space and 9,000 SF of freezer and refrigerator storage rooms.
KCAS is a progressive contract research organization that provides bioanalytical services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, animal health, and medical devices industries. The project comes in response to a need for increased capacity as the company has experienced rapid growth and continues to hire the industry’s top scientific talent.
The new bioanalytical facility is one of the largest in the United States and will provide advanced technology and expertise across the complete R&D range of discovery, preclinical, and clinical studies. The state-of-the-art space is also expected to bring approximately 175 jobs to the local market.
- 67,950 SF Laboratory & Office Facility
- 20,000 SF Biosafety Level II Laboratory
- 9,000 SF Freezer & Refrigerator Storage Rooms
- 39,000 SF Office
- Laboratory Gas/Liquid Systems Including Deionized Water, Bulk Liquid Nitrogen, Bulk Nitrogen Gas, & Compressed Air
- HVAC System Designed for Strict Temperature, Humidity, & Ventilation Requirements
- Six (6) Acre Site
- 2,500 Amp Electrical Service
- 45-Mil Fully Adhered TPO Roof with R-19 Insulation
- 18’ Clear Height