ARCO PARTNERS WITH FOXFIELD, LLC AND LUZERN ASSOCIATES, LLC TO BRING NEW INDUSTRIAL FACILITY TO FORMER OFFICE BUILDING SITE
ARCO recently celebrated the groundbreaking of a new 170,300 SF Class A, high-bay speculative industrial facility in Windsor, Connecticut. The facility for raving fan Foxfield, LLC and Luzern Associates, LLC will provide industrial space capable of accommodating distribution and manufacturing users.
The site, which is located on Day Hill Road approximately one mile from exit 38 on I-91, was previously used as a two-building suburban office park.
The new facility features include tilt-up concrete construction, 32’ clear height, 14 dock positions, two drive-in ramps, ample car and trailer parking, and a partially solar-ready roof structure.
170,300 SF Speculative Distribution Facility
- Tilt-Up Concrete Construction
- 32’ Clear Height
- Fourteen (14) Dock Positions
- Two (2) Drive-In Ramps
- 50’x54’ Column Spacing
- 2,000 Amp Electrical Service
- 60-Mil TPO Roof System with R-30 Insulation
- Thirteen (13) Trailer Parking Spaces
- 50% of Roof Area Prepped for Solar Panel Additions
- TerraNeo Exterior Finish System at All Entrance Locations