ARCO BREAKS GROUND ON NEW ENGLAND SPECULATIVE ADVANCED INDUSTRIAL FACILITY FOR LINCOLN PROPERTY COMPANY
ARCO’s New England division recently celebrated the groundbreaking of a 120,600 SF speculative advanced industrial facility for Lincoln Property Company in Marlborough, Massachusetts. The facility is designed to support the various manufacturing needs of potential R&D and cGMP tenants, while maintaining the flexibility to accommodate all industrial warehouse users. To maximize flexibility and decrease time on retrofit, the project includes bay spacing to allow for installation of cleanroom PODs, increased footing sizes for future mezzanine installations, electrical service upgrade accommodations, a roof vapor barrier, and more.
The facility is conveniently situated in a highly accessible, amenity-rich Metrowest location with direct access from I-495 and approximately five miles from the Mass Pike. Additional project features include 32’ clear height, 10 dock positions, 290 car parking spaces, and tilt-up construction with steel columns and joists.
- 120,600 SF Speculative Advanced Industrial Facility
- Concrete Tilt-Up Construction with Steel Columns & Joists
- TPO Roof System with Vapor Barrier
- 32’ Clear Height
- Ten (10) Dock Positions
- Two (2) Drive-In Ramps
- 3,000 Amp Electrical Service with Capacity for Additional 3,000 Amp Service
- LED Lighting
- ESFR Fire Protection System
- 845 LF of Retaining Walls
- 290 Car Parking Spaces
- Bay Spacing to Accommodate for Installation of Cleanroom PODs
- Footing Sizes to Accommodate for Future Mezzanine Installations