ARCO COMPLETES COLD STORAGE EXPANSION FOR REPEAT CLIENT, GOYA FOODS
ARCO recently completed a cold storage facility expansion for repeat client, Goya Foods! Located in Bolingbrook, Illinois, the 166,420 SF project nearly doubled the size of the existing facility, increasing the company’s logistical and warehousing operations in the Midwest in response to growing consumer demand. The expansion included more than 20,000 SF of freezer/cooler space, as well as dry warehouse storage.
This is the second project ARCO and Goya Foods have partnered to complete, including a new 332,613 SF cold storage facility in Apopka, Florida along with developer partner, BlueScope Properties Group.
- 166,420 SF Cold Storage Facility Expansion
- 20,515 SF Freezer/Cooler Space
- 40′ Clear Height
- Fourteen (14) New Dock Positions
- .5 Air Changes Per Hour
- 2,500 Amp Electrical Service
- 60 mil Fully Adhered TPO Roof with R-20 Insulation
- ESFR System Connected to Existing Building
- Guard Shack with Barrier Arms for Access Control to Site