ARCO BREAKS GROUND ON NEW DISTRIBUTION FACILITY FOR REPEAT CLIENT LINCOLN PROPERTY COMPANY
ARCO’s New England division recently celebrated the groundbreaking of a 176,800 SF distribution facility for repeat client Lincoln Property Company in Wrentham, Massachusetts. The 34-acre development is located just one mile from Interstate 495 and prominently situated along Greater Boston’s premier industrial corridor, providing convenient access to Boston, Providence, and Worcester.
Once complete, the Class A industrial facility will feature 35 dock doors with vision panels, mechanical levelers, dock seals, and dock lights, 33 trailer parking spaces, 60-foot speed bays, a 130-foot truck court, 113 car spaces, and 3,000 amps of power. The state-of-the-art facility will also include energy-efficient systems such as LED sensor lighting, ESFR sprinklers, and 12 clearstory windows above truck doors in lieu of skylights.
The project also requires extensive site work and improvements including a sanitary waste disposal soil absorption system, a stormwater management retention and infiltration system, rerouting of overhead power lines, and rock blasting and processing.
- 176,800 SF Distribution Facility
- Concrete Tilt-Up Construction with Steel Columns & Joists
- 60-Mil Mechanically Attached TPO Roof System
- 32’ Clear Height
- 35 Dock Positions
- Two (2) Drive-In Ramps
- Two (2) Entries
- 3,000 Amp Electrical Service
- LED Lighting
- ESFR Fire Protection System
- Sanitary Waste Disposal Soil Absorption System
- Stormwater Management Retention & Infiltration System
- Site Development Included Rerouting of Overhead Power Line & Rock Blasting & Processing
- 113 Car Parking Spaces
- 34 Trailer Parking Spaces