ARCO BREAKS GROUND ON SECOND COLD STORAGE FACILITY FOR TEXAS-BASED DEVELOPER COLD CREEK SOLUTIONS
ARCO is thrilled to begin construction on a 300,500 SF cold storage facility for Cold Creek Solutions! Located in San Antonio, the substantial development will allow for large-scale or multi-operator buildout. Features include 294,500 SF of fully convertible temperature-controlled space with temperatures ranging from -20°F to 55°F, a cold dock, 48 dock positions, 2 drive-in ramps, and 48’ clear height.
The new facility will be located at the intersection of I-10 E and loop 410 in San Antonio, which puts it in a prime position to provide convenient access to rapidly growing markets throughout south and central Texas. Cold Creek Solutions and ARCO are also partnering on a 374,560 SF cold storage facility in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that is scheduled to be completed in August 2022.
- 300,500 SF Cold Storage Facility
- 294,500 SF of Fully Convertible Temperature-Controlled Space with Temperatures Ranging from -20°F to 55°F & a Cold Dock
- 6,000 SF Office
- 48 Dock Positions
- 2 Drive-In Ramps
- 48′ Clear Height
- Insulated Metal Panel Construction with Steel Structure
- Shallow Foundation System
- R-48 Roofing Insulation Throughout Warehouse & R-32 Roofing Insulation at Cold Dock
- Ammonia Refrigeration System