ARCO BREAKS GROUND ON SPECULATIVE COLD STORAGE FACILITY FOR DALLAS-FORT WORTH DEVELOPER COLD CREEK SOLUTIONS
ARCO is thrilled to begin construction on a 374,560 SF cold storage facility for Cold Creek Solutions! Strategically located just north of the I-35E/I-35W split in Denton, Texas, the state-of-the-art development will bring critical frozen and refrigerated infrastructure to the DFW Metroplex. Additionally, the facility will feature a convertible freezer designed to accommodate a range of temperature requirements from -20°F to 50°F resulting in increased marketability to freezer, cooler, process, and dry space users. Cold Creek Solutions has already received a lease commitment for nearly 50% of the building from a single tenant, Southwest Warehouse Services.
The traditional speculative industrial development environment has seen a national shift toward outfitting facilities for specialty users in the cold storage and food processing spaces. Cold Creek Solutions’ new development in the Dallas-Fort Worth area will make Texas the leader in this trend, with the largest number of speculative cold storage facilities compared to any other state.
ARCO is proud to be part of this exciting project and looks forward to its successful completion next year!
- 374,560 SF Cold Storage Facility
- 45′ Clear Height Warehouse
- 28′ Clear Height Cold Dock
- Fully Convertible Freezer Designed to Accommodate a Range of Temperature Requirements from -20°F to 50°F
- 6″ Insulated Metal Panel Exterior Construction & R48 Roofing Insulation Throughout
- State-of-the-Art Central Ammonia Refrigeration System with Central Computer System that is Billable by Use to Each Tenant
- 53 Dock Positions with Vertical Storing Levelers
- Quell Fire Protection System with Linear Heat Detection, Dual Diesel Pumps, and Water Storage Tank
- 68 Trailer Parking Locations & 147 Car Parking Spaces