ARCO BREAKS GROUND ON SPECULATIVE COLD STORAGE FACILITY FOR DALLAS-FORT WORTH DEVELOPER COLD CREEK SOLUTIONS
ARCO is thrilled to begin construction on a 374,560 SF cold storage facility for Cold Creek Solutions! Strategically located just north of the I-35E/I-35W split in Denton, Texas, the state-of-the-art development will bring critical frozen and refrigerated infrastructure to the DFW Metroplex. Additionally, the facility will feature a convertible freezer designed to accommodate a range of temperature requirements from -20°F to 50°F resulting in increased marketability to freezer, cooler, process, and dry space users. Cold Creek Solutions has already received a lease commitment for nearly 50% of the building from a single tenant, Southwest Warehouse Services.
ARCO is proud to be part of this exciting project and looks forward to its successful completion next year!
- 374,560 SF Cold Storage Facility
- 45′ Clear Height Warehouse
- 28′ Clear Height Cold Dock
- Fully Convertible Freezer Designed to Accommodate a Range of Temperature Requirements from -20°F to 50°F
- 6″ Insulated Metal Panel Exterior Construction & R48 Roofing Insulation Throughout
- State-of-the-Art Central Ammonia Refrigeration System with Central Computer System that is Billable by Use to Each Tenant
- 53 Dock Positions with Vertical Storing Levelers
- Quell Fire Protection System with Linear Heat Detection, Dual Diesel Pumps, and Water Storage Tank
- 68 Trailer Parking Locations & 147 Car Parking Spaces